Friday, September 18, 2009

for me and you.

Tonight I stand completely overwhelmed by God.

Take a second. Close your eyes and picture Christ on the cross.
Picture His hands spread out as far as they can.
Nailed to the cross.
Picture Him in all His glory, beaten and bruised for you.
For me.
He left his throne where he knew no sin and angels surrounded Him saying, "Glory, glory, glory" continuously and came to earth where man stood in front of Him yelling, "Crucify, crucify, crucify."
For me.
He came for me, a worthless child so that I might be free in Him.
Free from sin and from the hold of the evil one.
I am so undeserving. Yet He came and took it all for me at the cross.
I believe because of what He did at the cross.
I live for Him because of what He did at the cross.
He didnt have to do. But because He loved me so much, He came.
and died.
and rose again.
to save me.
So that I could be free.
I praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment