Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hallelujah, what a Savior.

You are worth Jesus.
The world might not remind you of that, but the cross does.
That was the price that was paid for you.
Jesus' life.
You are worth that.
Is that really believable?
I have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
From my point of view, I dont see how I am worth it.
Look at my life. Im covered in sin. Covered in shame.
But the beauty is that He bought me at that price before I was even formed. I was predestined for this life. I was worth it before I messed up eight million times.
Because I love Jesus, He has washed me clean.
He sees me covered in righetousness. Resting in His overwhelming love.
You are worth Jesus.
Let that overwhelm you.
You are worth Jesus.
It leaves me no choice but to bow and worship my King of Kings.
He gave his life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment