When I signed to go back for another summer it was under completely different circumstances.
The family was healthy and my life was in order.
Now it is two days before and the family is not all healthy and my life is not exactly in order.
Its a fight for Peace. Its a fight to surrender and remember Sovereignty.
There is uncertainty in leaving the 'boro for ten weeks knowing I'm needed.
There is uncertainty in going to camp for ten weeks knowing that my heart is at risk for more chaos when I arrive and have no choice but to stay.
I've got no choice but to trust and believe in the Sovereignty of my Jesus.
And I do. I sit and I rest and I speak Truth into this heart of fear and anxiety. As Truth soaks in, the Peace takes over. My Jesus loves me. He has good for me. He is Sovereign and He will provide.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
[psalm 73:26]
[psalm 73:26]

I love this. I love you more. Call if you need me. :)
ReplyDelete