Sunday, February 5, 2012

.

As the Superbowl starts, all my heart can think about is the thousands of slaves going in and being trafficked.
My heart breaks.
It seems like too big a prayer, but I pray that the Lord would be over them, comforting them and somehow using this for His glory.
I pray for freedom and for restoration.
My words feel hopeless and my heart continues to break.
I pray for intervention and for many pimps to be caught.
I pray for mercy.
I pray for those children to find hope in Jesus. I pray that they would meet Him.
I'm thankful that though my heart doubts a smidge, my God is big enough to handle this plea.
He is sovereign over sex-trafficking too.
He sent Jesus for those girls and He has every intention of liberating them and restoring them.



"I will ransom them from the power of the grave, I will redeem them from death."

[hosea 13:14]

1 comment:

  1. so....I am writing a 36 page paper for my senior seminar class....I chose to write about human trafficking. Thank you for posting AND for the link- it will be a great resource for me!!!!

    I love your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete