Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Africa Ramblings.

Uganda is right beside Kenya.
Rwanda is a minuscule itty bitty lil country right beneath Uganda.
I keep getting asked that question. And I sort of just make up the answer and cross my fingers, hoping that I'm right. Who's really gonna look anyways? I figure they're just making small talk.

I'll be there in 94 days. NBD.
Just lovin' on some lil babes (and older babes), showing them the glory and the love of Jesus.
The One who was and is and is to come.

Also, I'm not gonna know a single soul. Some moments that intimidating, but most moments the Lord's peace overwhelms me and I know its where I'm supposed to be, so I just roll with it.
Who am I?

In related news, support raising: the stuff that no one really likes to talk about. Well, let's talk about it.
The Lord is good. And faithful. And Provider. And has way more than blessed me.
At the moment I am 65% funded. Which is 15% ahead of where I am supposed to be as of right now. Which means that I only have 35% more to go. Which is crazy.
In all honesty I more than expected to put forth at least half of my needed balance. I'm so trusting, aren't I?
If you're reading this and you've supported me, thank you. Seriously, I'm so grateful and so humbled.
I get that going to Africa is either a) way too cliche or b) way too ridiculous and the fact that Lord has worked in you in such a way that you have either financially supported me or prayerfully supported me, or both; I am just really thankful.
You're great.
And I mean that individually, not collectively.

This girl is blessed. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment