Saturday, March 16, 2013

A lil Hollywood talk.

At one point I had a theory that Lady Gaga was actually a really normal, really cool person who saw the music industry for what it was: OOC (out if control).
My theory was that she was faking it all and really just making fun of the industry, taking it to the opposite end of the spectrum, being completely ridiculous and over the top with everything she does.
It all started when I saw her wearing the solar system as a hat on the Ellen show. I knew she had to be faking it.
Maybe I thought she was a little genius and pretty hilarious to take such a stance on the industry.
Then Nicki Minaj came on the scene.
She sort of ruined my theory. She was just as weird but you could tell that's just who she was.
I saw her on the People's Choice Awards, she had to have her bouncer hold her while she walked up to accept her awards because her heels were too big and she was taking these shuffling baby steps.
Gaga could be faking it, Nicki isn't.
Now, I think I take my theory back. Nicki and Gaga are in the same boat.
I wish they were joking, but really they are just delusional and odd.
They do however, produce the occasional dank jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment