Monday, July 29, 2013

mundah

My struggles of people pleasing are drowning me these days. I'm not even fighting to stop it. From where I stand people pleasing is the only way to make it in this world.

By your favor o lord, you made my mountain stand strong.

For the days when you are noticeably inadequate. For days such as these my soul fights to find rest. By his favor I remain strong. By his hand I am held together. Even when I do everything wrong, he looks on me with grace and love.
That should be enough.

Even still I plead the blood of Jesus over a FedEx package, praying that whatever mistake might have the slightest possiblilty of being made is corrected and by some miracle it makes it to Russia in 48 hrs. 
And then I find rest. Because I've laid it rightfully on his shoulders and I trust in his sovereignty.

By your favor o lord, you made my mountain stand strong...that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment