go watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ya12I036lg
holy cow.
okay now guess what.
today i was in my biology lab, which, btdubs i have secretly fallen in love with biology, im not really ready to fall public in love with it because i feel like when say you have fallen in love with something you have to know that something and a fair amount about it and me and biology are just starting to get to know each other. regardless, im falling pretty fast.
im falling for it because it reveals the beauty of God's creation.
my biology professor is an athiest and when she talks in some of her lectures, i can see her refuting God and refuting all that He stands for, but the irony is that while she refutes Him, i see His glory. I see His creation and it overwhelms me with awe and joy.
So I'm in my biology lab today and we had to look at these samples of lake water and we got to use these fancy microscopes and when we looked at them there will hundreds of little tiny organisms swimming all over the place. It was ridiculous. And gross. But, I was talking about it with my lab partner and we talked about how this is how God sees us. And then i remember this video. Dude. God is BIGGER than that. Yet, He created those little teeny tiny organisms. And He created me. And loves me and knows my heart better than I know it.
Tonight, I stand completely and humbly amazed at my Creator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i loved this jules!
ReplyDeletesooooo freaking good!
ReplyDelete