I was walking to school today and a biker came wizzing by me.
Hate dem bikers.
The biker saw me, but not so much the man in front of me and, swerving at the last second to miss him, ran into the side of a car and flipped all the way over.
It looked like a scene out of a movie.
She was totally fine. Just embarrassed, I think.
I was eating lunch today and the guy beside me opened up his ketchup packet, but it actually exploded and landed in my hair.
I'm sorry, what?
How does that happen.
Seriously, globs in my hair.
And the guys', I'm assuming, girlfriend just kept talking on the phone like nothing happened. And when she was done, she got up and took a picture of it.
That was all.
I went for a 15 minute run today (I'm adding one minute to every run). My roomies were seriously so proud of me. They cheered when I announced I was going out for a run.
My roomie thought that poinsettias were actually called pointzettias.
These are the things that get me through the days peeps.
Hilarity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment